Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pretty in the Park

It was a beautiful day to go to the park.  I decided to get dolled up and demonstrate how to pull of the Fall 2014 fashion trends.  I got my Pretty This 'N' Pretty That Eye Paint in Midnight and slathered on the L'Oreal True Match™ Super Blendable Makeup in Soft Sable to pull off a flawless look.



Vibrant and bold colors are in for this Fall so I whipped out my hot pink peplum top and skinny jeans.  I added a black belt with studs that I got from Just Add Jeans to give the outfit an edge.



I put on my new black sneakers with studs to add a fun and edgy twist to my girly style.  I am so excited about sneakers for this Fall.


All this Texas heat has me thirsty so I stopped by the water fountain.  Got the perfect picture to capture my modest smokey eye with Pretty This 'N' Pretty That's Eye Paint in Midnight.  Yes, you can wear a conservative smokey eye during the day.

Stay beautiful inside and out,

Pretty This 'N' Pretty That




No comments:

Post a Comment